Zoning Permit

Zoning Permit  is required for site or use changes regulated under the Unified Development Ordinance on property in the City limits and Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ). Every applicant must fill out the following Application for a Zoning Compliance Permit and provide a Plot Plan. To view our plot plan requirements, please click here- Sample Plot Plan. 

Zoning Compliance Permits are required for: 

Any new business. 

The relocation or expansion of an existing structure. 

Remodelling of interior or exterior.

Any new residential construction.

New Building.

Accessory Buildings over 145 sq. ft. 




To apply for a Zoning Permit, go to OpenGov here

Once there, click Explore under Codes Department and select the appropriate permit.