Energy Savings Tips
- Winter Tips: A series of ways customers can keep their homes warm and their costs down.
- Appliances: Helpful tips on preventing household appliances from becoming energy hogs.
- Insulation: Highlights the benefits of proper insulation in preventing high bills.
- Lighting: Educates customers on how energy-efficient CFLs save money and energy.
- Summer Tips: A series of ways customers can stay cool without heating up their bills.
- Seal Your Home: Air leaks cause loss of conditioned air and increase bills.
- Kitchen and Bath Ventilation: Tips on proper use of kitchen and bath fans to prevent moisture and heat gain.
- Home Electronics: Energy-Efficiency tips for purchasing and running electronics in the home.
- Water Heating: Controlling hot water usage can lower electricity bills.
- Do Your Winter Bills Give You Chills?: Warm up to these easy, money-saving tips.
- Hurricane Preparedness: Learn ways to be prepared before, during and after a storm.
- Know Your Meter: Understand your meter and prevent "surprise" high bills.
- Celebrate the Value of Public Power: Celebrate the boost and benefits public power brings to your community.
- Compact Fluorescent Lights: Buy one, save big!
- Portable Home Generator Safety: Simple tips to prevent accidental injury to your family and utility workers restoring power after a storm.
- Energy Depot: Energy Depot is a free online tool that will assist you in better understanding and managing your home energy usage and costs.